1. What happens if I go over the time of 24 hours to load?
You'll be charged a cost for demurrage; we suggest consulting the rules for other services for more information.
2. What is a delivery inspection?
A delivery inspection is the procedure used to inspect and determine if the goods transported have incurred any damage or loss and, when such is the case, to process the claim with Ferromex.
3. When can I ask for a delivery inspection?
- The seals applied at origin are broken.
- A unit is received with different seals than those applied at origin, provided the substitution of seals is not due to any action taken by the authorities, and there is a record of this change.
- The freight arrives at the destination in a different unit than it was packed in at origin.
- The unit has been involved in an accident.